Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Tres Potrillo's Taqueria - Sunnyvale, CA

I was pretty pleasantly surprised by this place. My friend recommended it after a long day of climbing and I was starving so I didn't have much energy to object. This place is pretty ... cafeteria style as someone else put it, but generally pretty good. They have one of the BEST (yes the BEST) horchatas I've had anywhere. It's very fresh and refreshing!

Their tacos are ok, lengua is ... ok... but their carne asada fries ... YUMMY. Reminds me of good ol' Mexican joints in San Diego serving up a mean dish of carne asada fries. Their salsas are good and their burritos are delicious as well. Definitely not a bad find and I will be back for more horchata and those to die for carne asada fries!






No comments:

Post a Comment