Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Sometimes in life ...


the hardest thing to do is simply to remember. I find this to be ever so much more true now that I have finally turned twenty five.
Yes, there it was. I said it. I’m twenty-five this year. 
To many this may not seem like a big deal, after all, I have friends who are much older and many scoff when I say I feel old as the real “old” is probably more to come. But still I can’t help but feel… old. Like how I have trouble remembering what I did last weekend to what the name of that song was to sometimes even phrases I am familiar with and faces I knew like the back of my hand.
To this tribute, my birthday was much the same. I remember about this much:
Then the rest was a blur. 
If this is how things are going to be, I better get on with the picture taking.

No comments:

Post a Comment